James Blythe Presidents' Club
The James Blythe Presidents' Club is a yearly giving society, based on gifts of $1,000 or more.
The Club has several levels of membership:
- Principal Members: $25,000 and above
- Distinguished Members: $10,000 to $24,999
- Patron Members: $5,000 to $9,999
- Sustaining Members: $2500 to $4,999
- Members: $1,000 to $2,499
- G.O.L.D. Members: Graduates of the Last Decade may become a member of the James Blythe Presidents' Club with a gift of $100 multiplied by the number of years since graduation.
In addition to the satisfaction of demonstrating your value of Hanover College’s premier liberal arts education, your annual gift of $1,000 or
more between July 1 and June 30 also includes the following member benefits:
- You become a critical partner with Hanover College to achieve the bold vision of a multiyear strategic plan, including opportunities to interact with President DeWine
- You will receive President DeWine’s exclusive personal quarterly e-newsletter that gives you insider previews of upcoming announcements, achievements and events
- Invitations to the Homecoming VIP tent and other events, which may include priority seating
- Name recognition within the James Blythe Presidents’ Club Room in the Campus Center, on the Hanover College web site and in The Hanoverian
- Gifts count towards membership in the John Finley Crowe Society
How do I join the Presidents' Club?
With a yearly total of giving of $1,000 or more, you can be a member of the James Blythe Presidents' Club. This can include matching gifts, multiple gifts per year, or gifts through our Electronic Funds Transfer program ($84.00 per month for a gift of $1,000 per year).
We invite you to be a leader and join the James Blythe Presidents' Club today. Hanover College strives to create students who are leaders - in the classroom, on the athletic field, and in student organizations. With a leadership gift of $1,000 or more, you are contributing significantly to the Hanover College experience.