International: How to Apply
RequirementsYour application for admission to Hanover will be considered when the following items have been received:
1. Complete application for admission (online
or paper application below).
2. Original or certified/attested true copies of transcripts from the applicants secondary school and any college or university attended.
3. Proof of English Proficiency, any of the items below will be accepted:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
Hanover's school code is 1290. For registration information, please visit the TOEFL website at www.toefl.org
- International English Language Testing Service (IELTS)
IELTS is jointly owned by the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations. For more information on IELTS visit www.ielts.org
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
Hanover's school code is 1290. For more information on the SAT visit www.collegeboard.com
- American College Test (ACT)
Hanover's school code is 1200. For more information on the ACT visit www.act.org
4. Personal Statement.
5. Letter of recommendation from a current teacher or instructor.
6. Identification photograph (approximately 2" X 3").
7. Photocopy of passport.
8. Financial Documentation:
- College Board International Student Financial Aid Application and Certification of Finances along with sponsor's original or official bank statement or other proof of sufficient funds.
Admission Priority Dates
All applications for fall term are reviewed beginning February 1st. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling admission basis until the class is full.
International Paper Application
If you can't open these files, you will need Adobe Reader.
Print out the forms, fill them out and send to: 484 Ball Dr, Hanover, IN 47243, United States.
Have any questions?
For more information, contact our Coordinator of International Admission at email@example.com.